Paul J. Chaiken, D.D.S., F.A.G.D., F.A.C.D.
Skokie dentist, Dr. Paul Chaiken has a cosmetic and family practice in Skokie and a dental practice in Chicago. He draws upon an impressive depth of knowledge, a soft touch and a professional philosophy of integrity. Being distinguished within a profession has its advantages; let Dr. Chaiken offer his expertise in cosmetic and restorative dentistry to you. By staying current with the latest advances in the dental field, you are in knowledgeable hands. In addition to maintaining his private dental practice, Dr. Chaiken is an assistant professor in the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and is on staff at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
He has been awarded the position of visiting faculty of Spear Education and has taught at the prestigious Scottsdale Center for Dentistry in Arizona. Dr. Chaiken has also been a consultant to the American Medical Association and is a research associate for the New York University College of Dentistry.
Dr. Chaiken completed his dental education at the prestigious Loyola University School of Dentistry and his Bachelor Degree at Indiana University in Bloomington. Dr. Chaiken continued to distinguish himself by attending post-graduated dental coursework.
- Lutheran General Hospital Implant Residency, Park Ridge, IL
- Northwestern University - Periodontal Surgery Seminars, Chicago, IL
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education, Seattle, WA
- Center for Esthetic Excellence, Chicago, IL
- Pride Institute- Leadership and Management Series, Larkspur, CA
Dr. Chaiken has received awards from:
- American College of Dentists - Fellowship Award
- Academy of General Dentistry - Fellowship Award
- Guide to America’s Top Dentists - Top Dentist Award
- Chicago’s Top Doctor & Dentists - Top Dentists Award
Dr. Chaiken is a member of several professional associations including: